Posted to comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,sci.electronics.repair
Lewis Lewis is offline

Default Which app do you use to scan/debug GSM/CDMA cellular towersignal strength?

In message Stijn De Jong wrote:
On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 06:58:46 -0000 (UTC), Lewis wrote:

I get good coverage all over Denver, but it is pretty lousy inside my
house, so I have a (free) T-mobile CellSpot that provides LTE coverage
inside the house (and almost certainly improves the coverage for my
neighbors).

T-Mobile calls *all* their home devices a "CellSpot", so which one do you
have?

The one that provides LTE coverage. As far as I know, they only have one
of those.

How many decibels of cellular signal do you get from them?

In the basement (cellspot is in the garage) I have -78dB currently. If I
go into the garage it's about -60dB-65dB, IIRC.

--
'Luck is my middle name,' said Rincewind, indistinctly. 'Mind you, my
first name is Bad.' --Interesting Times