Posted to comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,sci.electronics.repair
nospam[_3_] nospam[_3_] is offline

Default Which app do you use to scan/debug GSM/CDMA cellular tower signal strength?

In article , The Real Bev
wrote:

I've used T-Mobile for years just because of their (now defunct, but
grandfathered in for us previous customers) $10/year
unused-minutes-rollover plan. Coverage is limited to interstates and
big cities, but I can live with that.

t-mobile coverage, even on that plan, is *much* more than just
'interstates and big cities'.

My Verizon friend gets coverage
on the ski slope, but I have to drive to 2 miles away in town before I
can get signal.

then why keep it at all?

Minimal, but the incremental jump to a better plan is
far bigger than I'm willing to make.

only because you haven't researched what options exist.