Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default American mailboxes

On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 20:36:28 -0000, Mark Lloyd wrote:

On 02/16/2017 07:34 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:

[snip]

It it well enough except when there's too much wind. Also there's a
hedge so the package isn't visible from the street.

I may want to set up some kind of switch that turns on a light if
anyone steps on the porch. Preferably one that can tell the
difference between delivery people and cats.

Do you get lots of deliveries after dark?

Maybe once or twice a year, the mail delivery is that late. This has
nothing to do with the light I mentioned, since it is an indicator.

Presumably he meant you wouldn't see the light come on in broad daylight.

--
New Zealand Rugby Commentator - "Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him."