Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default American mailboxes

On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 01:05:47 -0000, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 4:32:57 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword THE TROLL wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 11:50:54 -0000, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 5:16:27 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Mine has a flag that's connected to the mailbox door. When the door
goes down, the flag goes up.

https://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-Mb515b01-Durable-Plastic-Post-mount/dp/B00OOCBCWK

So you can't tell if something is in it for you?

Dunce, did you think her mail box flag woulld indicate there was
mail in her box for someone else?

No, it was just suggested that it flags mail for COLLECTION.

You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your
stupidity.

Grow up.

--
Paddy and his wife are lying in bed and the neighbours' dog is barking like mad in the garden.
Paddy says "To hell with this!" and storms off.