Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default American mailboxes

Per rbowman:
Add to that it's a fairly new private company funded by venture
capitalists, and they reserve the right to change the words at any time.

I suspect that may have already happened. A year or two ago I looked
up the words for my driveway entrance and recorded them in my address
book.

When writing my post, I tried doing a lookup on those words and it
failed.

For emergence response, I am surprised that there aren't cell phone apps
available that will inject data-to-speech for the phone's current GPS
coordinates into a phone call.... seems like one of those
bread-and-butter/no-brainer type niches.
--
Pete Cresswell