Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default American mailboxes

On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 2:44:57 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword
THE TROLL wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 03:01:38 -0000, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

And you know everyone doesn't check for mail if they have outside
mail boxes how? Are people sending you e-mails saying they don't
check outside boxes? You are walking the streets spying on people
who have outside mail boxes to see if and when they look inside?

Because they've told me.

Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people have told you they
don't check their mail boxes every day. You must be one busy
troll to know when people do and do not check their mail box.

Why bother checking it every day if you don't get important mail every day?

Ooooooooh, you KNOW what day(s)you'll be receiving *important*
mail?

No. You misunderstood me completely. Nobody gets important mail every day, so they don't check it every day.

How do you know they don't get important mail every day? Let me
guess, you ASKED those hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of
people. You're probably just nosey and looking in their outside
mail boxes to see what they're receiving. Heaven forbid you're
lifting up that flap on their front door slot and peeking inside.

Who said anything about a locked box? I guess folks across the pond
don't have screened, security, or storm doors. I have security storm
doors on my house and no way would they be able to get any mail through
those doors.

And your postman can?

Don't be deliberately stupid. I've already told you my mail box
is on the front porch, I don't have a mail slot. Reading compre-
hension is not a strong suit with you I see.

Give it up James, you're looking more and more silly with your
continued whines about how things are done in the USA.

I didn't whine, I asked how the system worked, but your stupid answers in this post have proved I should have done.

My answers nor anyone else's have been stupid. We've explained
to you but you insist on being an obtuse jerk.