Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Not looking good for the Bosch Reaxx TS

On 2/15/2017 5:59 PM, wrote:

The CHEAP customers were generally those who had country-club
memberships - lawyers and Doctors and high-rollers were well
represented - but there were also a good percentage of "just average
guys" who didn't spare the cash where it "made them look good".
For some it was "i buy a new car every 2 or 3 years, and I've never
had one fail on me yet".
They didn't get much for their trade-ins - and they usually ended up
at the Toronto Auto Auction - not on our lot.

That is a good bargaining point. When I bought my last car, the fourth
from the dealer, I had a good price but did not like the trade in money.
The salesman said "that is what we'll get at auction" I reminded him
my last trades were sold on their lot and this one would be too. He
upped the trade and we had a deal. Sometimes you do get a return on
maintenance costs.