Posted to alt.home.repair

Default American mailboxes

You can chip your cat so the raccoon can't get in.

And use a door that recognizes the chip? I've heard of locks like that.

--
Do not adjust your mind - the fault is with reality.

That reminds me of one of the shortest stories I've read. The title was
"sign at the end of the universe" and the content was:

This end up

(the sign was upside down)

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"We didn't send you to Washington to make intelligent decisions. We sent
you to represent us." [Kent York, Baptist minister to US Rep. Bill
Sarpalius]