Posted to alt.home.repair
Bert Bert is offline

Default American mailboxes

On 02/14/2017 10:34 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/14/2017 09:04 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per bob haller:
the central mailbox....

there are some big boxes for oversized stuff, the carrier puts a key
to the over sized box in the recipents usual box.

Surprisingly (to me....) that idea has some appeal: people get to talk
to each other a little bit when they meet while checking mail...

My mail is delivered to a cluster box and it's very seldom I meet
anyone when checking the mail. However I sometimes get to talk to the
neighbors when the low-bid contractor uses his random sorting technique.

I almost paid my neighbor's gas bill one month until I glanced at the
addressee. People here are honest; they don't watch the Netflix DVD's
before bringing them to the proper person.

The USPS Sunday delivery folks are a special breed of stupid.