Posted to alt.home.repair

Default American mailboxes

On 02/14/2017 02:41 PM, Frank wrote:

[snip]

Years ago neighbor had a cat door and his son came down one morning to
see a raccoon eating cat food. Rabies is endemic here and he was lucky
it was not rabid.

I started leaving my cat door unlocked all the time, but changed to
locking it at night. Raccoons were coming in and making messes.

I had an open garage door and neighbors dog chewed up one of my boots.
Birds would often try to nest in the garage and a few times I shut to
door to find a bird trapped in the garage.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

If God can do anything he can make a stone so heavy that even he can't
lift it. Then there is something God cannot do, he cannot lift the
stone. Therefore God does not exist." [Lucretius, Roman poet]