Posted to alt.internet.wireless,sci.electronics.repair,alt.satellite.gps
Stijn De Jong Stijn De Jong is offline

Default What can I do with a free GPS receiver with a coax connection?

Is the free T-Mobile temporary GPS unit useful for anything else?

I think the FBI intercepted my shipment to place a surreptitious bug
inside, but finally my free T-Mobile personal hotspot Internet-to-Ceullar
home microtower arrived yesterday!
http://i.cubeupload.com/uNXXgZ.jpg

It's confusing because T-Mobile MARKETING calls everything a "personal
hotspot":
http://i.cubeupload.com/dIGbMo.jpg

So it's hard to distinguish the cellular-only microtower from the
internet-cellular microtower, but now I have both.
http://i.cubeupload.com/WoN2gQ.jpg

Interestingly the Internet-micro-tower comes with temporary GPS:
http://i.cubeupload.com/HCc6Ss.jpg

Can that temporary GPS be used for anything useful?