Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Not looking good for the Bosch Reaxx TS

On 2/13/2017 1:30 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 11:19:22 -0500, Jack wrote:

If a topic is popular, naturally it will garner
plenty of response.

Agreed. But on the Sawstop topic it's mostly the same 5-10 posters
who've been obsessing on the issue since the beginning. According to
Google, there have been 164 posts by only 17 authors. 'Nuff said?

I think you'll find it common for less than 17 people participating in
any given thread. I might add most of the threads seem to be started by
the Comet, who those 17 people seem to hate because he doesn't punctuate
to their liking...

It was a lie then, because it
wasn't really about the bandwidth, it was a control freak issue, just as
it is today.

My wife and friends got a good laugh out of that one! If there are any
control freaks here, it's the ones who decry or defend the ethics of the
Sawstop founder.

Don't see how that's a control issue, but OK.

But you've convinced me that I'm ****ing into the wind. So I'll stop.

Well, the topic has evolved away from sawstop and into other topics. I
too was not very interested in the sawstop issue for the same reason you
pointed out, but found some vague interest in it's off topic evolution.

Off topic evolution is another control freak issue some try to control,
but can't. Myself, if I'm interested enough, I might participate.
Otherwise I don't. Simple.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com