Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.photo.digital
android[_2_] android[_2_] is offline

Default Real photos of Highway 17 and Skyline in the Santa Cruz Mountains this week

In article ,
Stijn De Jong wrote:

On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 16:24:14 +0100, android wrote:

He could be right. The undermined paving, covered with mud probably
collapsed under the weight of the car...

That's an interesting observation.
Maybe the road was still there when he drove over it, and maybe it dropped
out from under him?

That was that that I wrote...

I'm sure if someone was there before him who might have reported it as a
collapse, then that didn't happen, but I don't know if that's the case.

So, at this point, it's possible that there "was" a road there when he
drove on it, and it collapsed out from under him, I guess.

Either way, let's hope he's learned how to deal with the mountains.

Oki...
--
teleportation kills