Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default VOIP System: Often when I call out and called party picks up, Iget busy signal.

On 2017-02-13, Davey wrote:
On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 16:09:48 +0000 (GMT)
"Dave Liquorice" wrote:

On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 12:39:28 +0000, Davey wrote:

But I use Zen, and I pay them for the line rental, and it's less
than I would be paying BT.

Do Zen own, operate and maintain the physical copper/glass connection
to your premises? Do they offer a 365 day end of next day fault repair
option? Note: "end of next day" (which includes Christmas Day)
not "end of next working day".

I don't think so, but I don't need that, nor made any claim that they
did. I would be amazed if BT actually provide that service.

Prepare to be amazed. It's called Total Care. Costs £4/qtr per line and
worth every single penny. You may have to bitch at BT to get it (they
may (wrongly) say it's not valid for domestic lines.)

http://www.bt.co.uk/pricing/current/...201_d0e445.htm

Yup. I've had it for years, and It's been quite impressive when I've had
to 'use' it. Although on one occasion the Indian woman in the call centre
cleraly hadn't a clue about what it was, and I had to insist she asked
her supervisor.