Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.photo.digital
Stijn De Jong Stijn De Jong is offline

Default Real photos of Highway 17 and Skyline in the Santa Cruz Mountains this week

On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 20:39:32 -0500, PeterN wrote:

Not at all. In fact I was expressly stating that they should not be
Photoshopped. Your posting came just at the point that the Duck and I
were having a discussion about Photoshopping images. The gist of which
is that he and I shoot for different purposes.

Thanks for explaining 'cuz I wasn't sure so I apologize if I auto-completed
incorrectly.

I once read that almost all (and that means almost all) images are "touched
up" to some extent when published in paper print media. Apparently almost
not a single photo isn't changed to some extent.

This one certainly looked out of place, since the blue van had not a spot
of mud on it, and it was shiny and clean and not all crumpled up (only one
small dent in the roof).

So it certainly seemed out of place.
Plus the angle of the best shot was from the air (unless there is a road
across from where the accident occurred).

So, I agree, it *looked* photoshopped.