Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default VOIP System: Often when I call out and called party picks up, I get busy signal.

On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 12:39:28 +0000, Davey wrote:

But I use Zen, and I pay them for the line rental, and it's less than I
would be paying BT.

Do Zen own, operate and maintain the physical copper/glass connection
to your premises? Do they offer a 365 day end of next day fault
repair option? Note: "end of next day" (which includes Christmas Day)
not "end of next working day".

Zen appear to be £16.99/month I'm due to renew with BT at
£21.04/month for rental *and* end of next day fault repairs. Cheap
(FSVO "cheap") calls are not a selling point for usas we don't make a
great deal of calls. £10 credit to the VOIP service provider lasts 3
to 6 months for SWMBO'd, me over a year...

--
Cheers
Dave.