Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default VOIP System: Often when I call out and called party picks up, I get busy signal.

In article , Davey
scribeth thus
On Fri, 10 Feb 2017 09:50:16 +0000
tony sayer wrote:

No frickin BT involvement:-)

Suppose i should have said billing and all that;!

If you use Voip over ADSL, or even FTTC, then you are using your BT
wires or fibre. If you have TalkTalk or Zen or phonesRus as your phone
supplier, then you are using the same BT wires. So why does Voip mean
'no fricking BT involvement'?
Only by using a non-BT system, such as Virgin, would this be possible.

If I'm wrong, please explain.

Yep simples. We use Virgin and very good they are too here 200 down and
12 up!...

But as said more often than not these days the unlimited mins on
Vodafone..
--
Tony Sayer