Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default VOIP System: Often when I call out and called party picks up, Iget busy signal.

On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 11:34:39 -0000
"Brian Gaff" wrote:

I think he meneans that the bt landline infrastructure of charging
calls and use of their old wired telephone system is not in play,
its over the same lines as the internet, if that be bt, but not the
charging. The snag is that they rush you line rental anyway, but at
least the call charges are separate.

But I use Zen, and I pay them for the line rental, and it's less than I
would be paying BT. That's why I moved to them. That, and the better
service, and a charging system that doesn't need an accountancy degree
and a crystal ball to understand.

--
Davey.