Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Battery drain

On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 16:33:28 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 4:14:01 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 02/12/2017 12:21 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 12:44:33 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:

I have seen an instance in an older car where the brake pedal
depressed just a bit, not enough the light the brake lights, but the
pedal switch was causing the drain.... FWIW.

Honda Odyssey's have been known to have problems with the multiple contacts
involved with the power sliding doors. Everything works fine, no lights or
buzzers, but a bad contact causes enough parasitic draw to drain the battery
overnight.

LOL

Read that as "Homer's Odyssey"

I understand your confusion. Homer's Odyssey was an LX trim level. The power
sliding doors are only available on the EX trim and above. ;-)

I had an LX for a while, until Mother Nature convinced me to upgrade.

http://i.imgur.com/aqbXjIu.jpg

That must've been a real drain.