Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Battery drain

On Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 11:16:18 PM UTC-5, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 03:44:03 GMT, Jessie m wrote:

Hey I got a new radio for Christmas after 3 days of installing my car
died...we jumped it off and ran just fine that day...over night it died...got
a new battery replaced n fix the wiring on the radio...car ran fine until a
few days ago...same problem it dies within a 8 hours period...the alternater
has been recently replaced n when I unhook the cable it runs...now it's at the
mechanics and they even unhook the radio n the car still dies over
night...it's an Infiniti qx4 2001...I've had the car for 3yrs n the problem
started with aftermarket radio...any ideas

Jessie,

First, this is a home repair news group, not an auto repair news group, in case you didn't notice the groups name.

Is that the same response you post to every OT thread in this newsgroup? Thousands of political
posts each month and you push back on a question that actually discusses the need to repair
something. Really?

Secondly, you should have paid more attention in school when you were suppose to be learning the English language.

Kettle, meet Black. Black, meet Kettle.

The structure of your "First" sentence grammatically sucks and you didn't use the progressive
form of "group's".

Thirdly, the idiot that installed the radio did a ****ty job probably because he (you?) didn't understand what you
should have learned in school. Last, but not least, read the ****ing manual because you ****ed up -- again!

So helpful, so very helpful. Crawl back into your hole now. We have no need for you here.