Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Is there any way to adjust this?

"I spoke of chance, and you refute my claim based on one single sample? "

No, several. Unless the pot is well hidden somewhere.

I have changed the batteries in a few, and one I wanted to somehow revamp and make it read like a benchtop DVM but once I saw the ubiquitous zebra strip I figured the chances of that were slim and none and slim has a bullethole in his head.

Thing about these tings is it is almost not worth changing the battery, depending on where you go it might cost you more than the whole meter.

But anyway, using this Google groups is getting to be a drag, no tree view so you have a hard time seeinf where your post goes, as in who it appears you are responding to. And now it doesn't like my old Firefox so I am in IE again. I used to have Thunderbird set up opn this thing but lost it somehow due to a system restore or something. I might just shoot the thing and be done with it.