Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default do you want firmware in your hardware

On Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 3:04:06 PM UTC-5, Electric Comet wrote:
was reading about some newer hardware and looked at the manufacturer
website and there was a reminder to customers to update the firmware

do not want any firmware in my hardware

when it comes to machinery i have to say no unless it is automated
like a cnc machine but nothing i have to operate with my hands and
be close to

Imagine yourself in our position, sitting out here on the ole interweb,
reading your post.

Is it possible that you might just want to know what kind of "hardware"
the OP is talking about?