Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Not looking good for the Bosch Reaxx TS

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/11/2017 12:57 PM, wrote:
On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 9:55:24 PM UTC-6,
wrote:

Driving has long been considered a privelege, not a right. Your
comparison doesn't hold water.

Do you consider using a table saw a right? I'd classify it as a
privilege too. There is some document written hundreds of years ago
talking about the pursuit of happiness. Maybe table saws fall under
that saying. Using table saws is a privilege. The government can
mandate insurance and/or safety devices.

I see it as a right.

Your insurance company could say they wouldn't accept liability
associated with it.

There are no laws governing how I use it, no requirements or
registration to buy one. I can use it for personal pleasure or as a
tool to earn a living. Show me the government mandates.