Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Robertson John Robertson is offline

Default Is there any way to adjust this?

On 2017/02/09 8:35 PM, micky wrote:
My friend gave me an digital VOM, and DC voltages in the 2 volt range
read 14% high.

Is there any way to adjust this?

Or, is there ever a way to adjust this?

No schematic is available, I'm pretty sure but its guts look like most
of them. .

Did you try a new battery in the meter? Weak batteries will give odd
readings...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com