Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ohger1s@gmail.com is offline

Default Sony Blu-Ray Player issue FIXED!!!

On Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 12:51:10 AM UTC-5, Phoena Greene wrote:
I put the Sony in the sink and plugged it in and
turned on the water and when I confirmed it was dead I fixed it with a
hammer. About ten smashes and it looked like a Hyundai totaled in a drunk
driving accident.

Rest in pieces, Sony blu Ray Player.

Around here, you can't have AC anywhere near water without a ground fault so you would need an extension cord.

OTOH, if it fits, remove the top cover and place the offending equipment in the microwave oven if you want a real visual treat....