Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default when are safety features unsafe

On Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 2:11:17 AM UTC-5, wrote:
wrote in
:

The best one I heard was the mathemetition, the engineer, and the
model. The mathmetician sat on the opposite end of the park bench
from the model. After a few minutes, he moved half way towards here.
A few minutes later, he moved half again the distance towards her. He
then got up and went home, figuring that the whole thing was hopeless.
He could never reach the mode.

The engineer then sat down where the mathmetician was. He then moved
half the distance towards here. A few minutes later he moved half
again the distance. The engineer didn't give up, knowing that pretty
soon he'd be close enough.

I'd explain what I was doing and invite her to join me. We'd both move
half the distance to each other and get the whole thing done in one move.
:-)

She would have already come over to me.

A man can dream...

Puckdropper