Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Neighbour cooking smells

On Thursday, 9 February 2017 23:14:05 UTC, Mandros wrote:

I am ready for a nervous breakdown soon and edinburgh city council will be the
cause

As an adult you are responsible for your reactions to things. We all encounter very frustrating people at times.

they wont help me to try resolve this smell i get all the time day&nite

So show us the layout of your windows & the neighbours. Are you both in the same building? Is this neighbour a cafe? That might explain 'all the time'.

my hsing officer does not give a **** please any advice this is destoying my
life

No it's not, but your reaction to it can do.

NT