Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default Neighbour cooking smells

newshound wrote:
On 2/10/2017 11:42 AM, Tim+ wrote:
John Rumm wrote:
On 09/02/2017 23:14, Mandros wrote:
I am ready for a nervous breakdown soon and edinburgh city council will
be the
cause they wont help me to try resolve this smell i get all the time
day&nite
my hsing officer does not give a **** please any advice this is
destoying my

Cooking your neighbours is probably not doing many favours for them
either ;-)

Could you be a bit more specific?

What type of property?

Where the smells are coming from?
How you think they are getting into your place etc.

What you have tried so far?

From the tone of the message, I think psychiatric help might be most
appropriate.

Tim

I think that is a bit harsh. I think John's questions are a good start.

Cooking smells causing a "nervous breakdown"? "This is destroying my life"?

No, this guy definitely has problems that go beyond cooking smells.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls