Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] russellseaton1@yahoo.com is offline

Default Not looking good for the Bosch Reaxx TS

On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 4:52:54 AM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Gass wanted Congress to pass a law that every tablesaw should have a
safety device (his). Certainly would have helped his economic condition.

I am not sure that can be done. Legal issues. Government laws can require safety devices. Airbags and seatbelts in cars being an example. But I doubt the law can require a specific patented device be installed. With airbags and seatbelts, the patents had long expired and the devices were actually in use and production before the law took effect requiring them to be installed in all cars.