Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Minchin[_4_] Bob Minchin[_4_] is offline

Default Lockshield?

JoeJoe wrote:
On 10/02/2017 13:47, David wrote:
On Fri, 10 Feb 2017 13:34:22 +0000, JoeJoe wrote:

Sorry, maybe a stupid question, but here goes anyway...

I am looking to buy one of these:
http://www.screwfix.com/p/danfoss-ra...me-angled-trv-

lockshield-15mm/49331
as I need a TRV and a lockshield for a new radiator.

However, I cannot see where the valve of the lockshield is... I can see
the housing in the photo, but is the valve usually included separately
in the pack, and assembled on the job (and for some reason omitted from
the photo(s))?

There appear to be two elbows, one for each end of the radiator.

The one without the TRV on should be the lockshield, I assume.

My assumption as well, but where is the valve?

Under the hexagonal cover