Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Neighbour cooking smells

On 10/02/2017 09:03, RobertL wrote:
On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 11:14:05 PM UTC, Mandros wrote:
I am ready for a nervous breakdown soon and edinburgh city council will be the
cause they wont help me to try resolve this smell i get all the time day&nite
my hsing officer does not give a **** please any advice this is destoying my
life

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...s-1188915-.htm

A d-i-y solution might be to install a fan blowing fresh air IN to your property. This would slightly pressurise the house. Then any flow through grills, open windows and holes would be outward so no smells would enter.

Robert

If you do that then fitting a carbon filter on the inlet will remove
smells coming in too.

The DIY approach is one of the big carbon filters used for getting rid
of the smell while growing drugs.