Doug

Default # of soffit and roof vents????

"George E. Cawthon" wrote in
:

You don't want too much ventilation so don't get over 6
square feet of free air space (or 18 square feet of actual
measured louvered and screened vents).

This is the first time I've ever read that one can have too much
ventilation. Are you sure about that? Every manufacturer's vent
instruction and other recommendations I've read always phrase ventilation
requirements as minimums. Never anything mentioned about problems with
exceeding those minimums. They do indicate a 50/50 balance between high
and low vents is best and, if there's an inbalance, the low vent free area
should be greater than the high vent free area.

Doug