Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Jeff Sessions Has Just Been Confirmed!

On 02/09/2017 01:42 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 9 Feb 2017 09:58:00 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

Need I go on? When is enough, enough?

No you don't have to go on. Your Trumpphobia and TDS (Trump
Derangement Syndrome) is already enough. At least clear to me, anyway.

Paraphrasing Joe Biden, "It is over."

Trump is living in your head rent free :-)

First off I am a Democrat but do not at all consider myself a liberal.

It was the liberals who put Trump in office. He got just under 1/3 of
the votes from eligible votes but the liberals who voted protest votes
(independent) or holier than thou did not vote at all accounted for
slightly more than 1/3 of the tally.

At least those who voted for Trump or Clinton made a ****ing decision.

I used to follow the liberal press but it's useless...it was 100% pro
Clinton and 100% pro Trump.

The conservative press right from the start although hugely supportive
of Trump at least had the honesty to at least voice a small amount of
concern. After the election the conservative press stepped it up a bit
and the breakdown was 5% critical.

My last tally has shown the conservative press publishing more and more
concerns with Trump...on some days 20% of the stories voice these concerns.

VIZ: the travel ban? Let's face it , who in their right mind would be
against screening... the criticism is with Trump's extremely sloppy
handling of the wording.

I kind of roared with laughter when yesterday the National Review
published an ostensibly pro-Trump story about DeVos. It said , why are
the democrats so against her, it's not as if she were Bannon.

Perhaps most of all the conservative press views Bannon in a poor light
and Trump's continual Tweets which are nothing but cry baby rhetoric.

Bottom line : I have not seen the conservative press so critical of any
Republican president this early in the term, this is a sure sign of failure.