Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Jeff Sessions Has Just Been Confirmed!

On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 9:12:01 AM UTC-5, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Thu, 9 Feb 2017 08:07:45 -0600
philo wrote:

My guess is not only would Trump not have passed

Evidence?

Must you ask?
How about the fact that Trump insists that he saw things that never
happened? That he participated in once in a lifetime type meetings,
that no one could get wrong, but they too never happened?
He says he saw thousands and thousands of Arabs celebrating in Jersey
City on 9/11. Fully vetted, never happened. He claims he saw bodies
fall from WTC from his apartment. The apartment is 5 miles away and
it would have been impossible. He claims he got to know Putin when they
did 60 Minutes at the same time. "We were stablemates". It never
happened, they were at different times, one in Moscow, the other taped
in NYC.

Then we have the bizarre, childlike tweeting, the self-admitted
germaphobia, the inability to ever admit that he's made a mistake.

Need I go on? When is enough, enough?