Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Not looking good for the Bosch Reaxx TS

J. Clarke wrote:
In article JeGdnfvPOcBH5AHFnZ2dnUU7-Q-
, lcb11211@swbelldotnet
says...
On 2/8/2017 8:44 PM, J. Clarke wrote:
In article DcGdnb13FefpPQbFnZ2dnUU7-
, lcb11211@swbelldotnet
says...
On 2/8/2017 1:46 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/8/2017 1:21 PM, woodchucker wrote:

I don't see how the President would side with Bosch, as it's a German
company over SawStop an American company.

Yeah, just add the 20% import tariff
Where is a SawStop table saw made?
SawStop is a US-owned company, and each table saw is engineered at our
headquarters just south of Portland, Oregon. Every table saw is built in
Taiwan to an unmatched set of tolerances.

I suspect that 20% more for a SawStop will not deter sales.
But will it be 20 percent? The 20 percent is
for _Mexico_. It might be more for China.

I have no idea, I though you had all the answers.

Geezus, Leon, can't you even come up with a
decent FLAME?

Go over to the moulding thread where we are concerned, instead, with
using (stealing?) a coach-makers radial filister! ; )