Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default VOIP System: Often when I call out and called party picks up, I get busy signal.

Don't get me started on Voip. The bandwidth and compression often is so bad
a tone dialer never works via a microphone any more.Its probably picking up
the wrong number.
Until these companies do things so it sounds as good as a normal line they
can stuff it.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Daniel Baker" m wrote in
message ...
I have VOIP through Axvoice. I have had this with two desk phones. I
contacted desk phone manufacturer, and they deny any issue. They say that
the
VOIP provider would have a certain setting. I didn't follow through and
don't
know what that is. But my issue persists. Success with Cell phone.
Thinking of
going to MagicJack. Anyone know why I would get busy signal when called
party
picks up?

--
for full context, visit