Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Jeff Sessions Has Just Been Confirmed!

On 02/08/2017 06:40 PM, philo wrote:
On 02/08/2017 06:27 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Look out evil doers! Jeff is coming after you! ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster

Wow that was a surprise.

Speaking about politics here is one thing I have been wondering about.

Before I could do contract work in a nuclear power plant I had to pass a
comprehensive psychological test.

Why isn't this needed before a candidate can even run for office.
How could anyone possibly object? I have a feeling most elected
officials should be held to the same standards some poor slob like me
had to conform to.

Nancy Pelosi could use one if she still thinks she's fighting with Bush.
That one even woke Waters up and she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.