gaz

Default painting up to ceiling

"chris" wrote in message
m...
I am a bit of a novice as far as DIY is concerned, but I am tackling
our smallest bedroom )

The walls are painted blue and the ceiling white. I am finding it very
difficult to get a smooth line where they meet. Are there any
techniques to doing this? Or do I just need a steady hand?

Any help appreciated

Chris.

I have the same problem as you. I have had some success using a piece of
thin plastic (A B&Q drilling guide for handles for instance) against one
edge as a shield, but you must wipe it every time or it just spreads the
paint around. I have found, as mentioned by others, the easiest way is to
fit coving. Takes longer, but you only need to do it once.