Art Begun

Default Solid Surface vanity and Undermount sink

Have you checked the Hi Macs site?

"swampy" wrote in message
.. .
My contractor works with the countertop place who sold me a Hi-Macs
solid surface vanity. When I wanted a Kohler undermount sink they

made
it sound like that was very unusual and they wanted to charge me

install the sink onto the countertop. What they ended up doing is
making a plywood deck that the sink sets in then the countertop sets
ontop of this. It's not installed yet so I don't know how it will

turn
out.

question is...what's the usual way to install a porcelin undermount

sink
onto a Hi-Macs countertop? The kohler documentation says "no epoxy"

and
to use the countertops recomendation for attachment.