TonyK

Default painting up to ceiling

"chris" wrote in message
m...
I am a bit of a novice as far as DIY is concerned, but I am tackling
our smallest bedroom )

The walls are painted blue and the ceiling white. I am finding it very
difficult to get a smooth line where they meet. Are there any
techniques to doing this? Or do I just need a steady hand?

Any help appreciated

Chris.

Just one thing to add to what everyone else has said...

Get yourself a "cutting in" brush! Thats one where the bristles are cut at
an angle, or cut one yourself (easier to buy one). I've seen them in most
diy shed labeled "windows frame" brushes but if you go to a trade paint
place like a dulux centre you'll get a propper 1.5 or 2" cutting in brush
for a couple of quid. Makes life sooo much easier!

Tony