Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Newgene McMensa Newgene McMensa is offline

Default TV not receiving Channel 2

Toshiba LCD TV Model 22C1004, made in Nov 2010.

This has been a great TV, with lots of extra features that other small TV's don't have. All of a sudden, channel 2.1 and 2.2 are not coming in. The signal strength indicator does even register. All other channels are fine.

First thing I did was to unplug it, reset it and the scan all the channels. All channels came back except 2.1 and 2.2.

I have a rooftop antenna with the lead going to a splitter and then to this TV and another one. Next thing I did was to swap the cable connections at each TV. So the connections and cables are eliminated as problems

Any ideas what could cause this, or hot to troubleshoot it?