Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_17_] Danny D.[_17_] is offline

Default Not huckleberries but how to peel boiled chestnuts at home?

On Sat, 04 Feb 2017 16:48:26 -0600, cowabunga dude wrote:

If your microwave just quit working, with no symptoms to
indicate another reason, take the case off and check the fuse.

I'm well past that stage since I already removed the diode long ago
(years).

It's dead. Probably the Klystron (or whatever it's called).

Anyway, my only need, really, is a black replacement to the built-in
1350Watt Jenn-Air M170B that fits the 21-3/4 by 13 by 16 inch dimension
that isn't horrendously expensive.