Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Bill Burns Bill Burns is offline

Default Why should someone replace ALL the capacitors on old Tubeequipment?

On 2/4/2017 8:49 PM, wrote:
On 05 Feb 2017 00:42:19 GMT, Jim Mueller wrote:

Wow, this thread has really taken off. It's almost like the old days of
Usenet!

I miss those days. The majority of newsgroups are either dead or filled
with morons or off topic political based fighting and name calling these
days. There were many worthwhile newsgroups that I used to enjoy, and I
wont even go there anymore.

Hard to believe r.a.r+p dates back to September 1994. I was one of the
founding members under my email address at the time,

http://fmamradios.com/RESULT-rar+p.txt

-- Bill