Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Foxs Mercantile Foxs Mercantile is offline

Default Why should someone replace ALL the capacitors on old Tubeequipment?

On 2/4/2017 1:49 PM, wrote:
Back then, I used a lot of orange drops as replacements and
I never had problems with them. I will say that I did not
always like the fact that their wires come out of the bottom,
since for non-circuit board applications, they were a little
clumsy to fit into some places, versus the tubular caps with
wires on the ends.

They are good parts. A bit over priced however. And yes, radial
leads instead of axial. Can be an issue when you're replacing
axial lead parts.

--
Jeff-1.0
wa6fwi