Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Right to repair

"Ummm, try running Linux! No EULA at all, you are ENCOURAGED to browse the
source code. "

I have a few versions of it kicking around here and have tried them. Too many things to learn how to do on it for now.

Though I might be forced as my old XP and Vista (yuk) will eventually quit. If you see me buying a new version of Windows please shoot me, I mean it.

I have never paid for Windows except in a preloaded machine, and won't and I have no shame about it. Every EULA says I am buying nothing so I'll give them exactly what it is worth. Nothing.

If I live too long, Linux will be inevitable. I might have to take up some hobbies involving very fast cars, lighter than air hydrogen aircraft and the like. (I know how to make hydrogen)