Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Right to repair

"Yeah, but he keeps stomping his left foot on the floor where the clutch
pedal is SUPPOSED to be every time he come up to a light or stop sign.
Don't ask how I know about this - 30 years of primarily driving stick. "

He makes another mistake but I am not going to tell him how to drive. He puts it is neutral at stoplights and then jas it into first when it is time to take off.

I don't know about you but I have found that usually the throwout bearing is cheaper and easier to replace than the first gear synchronizers.