Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] russellseaton1@yahoo.com is offline

Default Craftsman Radial Arm Saw Recall / Free Upgrade Kit

On Thursday, February 2, 2017 at 8:43:52 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Thu, 2 Feb 2017 17:28:45 -0600, Unquestionably Confused
Face it, RAS popularity is definitely waned. If it's working good, you
could probably get $100 to $125 for it without the modification. If you
modified it you could probably get the same $100 to $125. Sell the kit
for $75 and make some money. Just sayin'

It was working well the last time I used it (some time before '93 ;-).

Your statement does a very good job of illustrating how antiquated, useless, worthless, etc. radial arm saws are now. If you haven't used it in 25 years, its probably not that useful. $75-$100-$125? Once, maybe, that meant something to me. Now, I might whip IT out to put out a fire of a $100 bill. But if it was the middle of winter and cold, I might keep IT warm and let the $100 bill burn up too.