Default Beware of Driveway Sealers Ripoffs

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 13:22:52 GMT, 'nuther Bob
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 05:05:55 -0400, wrote:

If they were smart they would use crack sealer along with seal-cote.

Sorry, not buying it. If they could demonstrate a cost effective
benefit, you'd see them selling a lot more services. I can drive
all over New England and find nary a sealed lot.

I think my driveway is proof enough. 17 years and counting.
I've have neighbors who have the same age or newer driveways
and they did nothing to them. They have or are now getting new
driveways. It looks like I may get another 10 years or so out of mine.