Jeepnstein

Default Contractor has to see you AND the wife????

I've actually had a car salesman call me at the office to inform me that my
wife was buying a car. It seems that they wanted me to come over and save
them from her. You never have to worry about her paying too much or making
an uninformed decision. A salesman who doesn't know his product or is
trying to pull a fast one doesn't stand a chance with her.

Jim

"Trent©" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 02:13:01 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

It is a sales tactic. He has both people and can play on the soft side

of
the wife.

Edwin...Edwin...Edwin...

SHAME on you!

You haven't met my wife! lol And I'm sure she's not in a league of
her own!

Soft side indeed!!

Have a nice week...

Trent