Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default My New Bosch Miter Saw Is Defective. :-(

On Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 9:26:27 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wed, 1 Feb 2017 08:17:26 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03

I just spoke to Amazon. I have to give them props.

As in the past, it took less than a minute on hold to speak to a live person. After I explained
the situation and let her know that I wanted a replacement, she put me on hold for a few
minutes and when she came back she told that the return authorization will be sent via
email, the replacement saw should arrive on Friday and UPS will pick up the broken one
tomorrow.

It's supposed to be a busy weekend for me, but I'll set the saw up as soon as possible and
do some more testing. Stay tuned!

I bought my Unisaur from Amazon and also found them to be very
responsive.

Did you purchase Turtlepuss or Needlenose? ;-)

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Unisaurs